SOCIAL CITY NETWORKING & VANCOUVER INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL
The 33rd Vancouver International Film Festival is underway with a lineup of 353 films and special events in Vancouver running until October 10. #VIFF celebrates excellence in film-making internationally and this year provides many interesting films to see from all around the world! With the festival spanning over the 16 days, films from over 70 countries will play on nine screens all around Vancouver!
Social City Networking is a proud media sponsor of #VIFF, and because we love the festival, and our followers (you!), we’ve got a prize pack to GIVE AWAY!
– 1 pair of tickets to any VIFF film! (2 tickets)
– A pair of tickets to the VIFF screening of “Li’l Quinquin” at The Cinematheque on Friday October 10th at 7:00pm (2 tickets)
(Prize Pack = 4 tickets total)
To enter to win this prize pack, do at least one of the following:
1. Follow @SocialCityNetworking on instagram. (1 entry)
2. Regram the contest image with the following on instagram: (1 entry)
- I want to get #SOCIALintheCITY at #VIFF with the prize pack of tickets to
@VIFFest films via @socialcitynetworking Regram to enter! #MyVIFF
3. Leave a comment below telling us which film you most want to see and why. (1 entry)
Contest ends October 9 at 5 p.m. One winner will be chosen at random.
Social City Networking is a proud media sponsor of VIFF 2014