ManTalks presents: ‘ManTalks World Class Role Models, Fathers & Sons’ // #SOCIALintheCITY
STRONG ROLE MODELS OFFER LIFE OF PURPOSE AND AUTHENTICITY
Learn how to use your experience and knowledge to make a positive difference in the lives of others
Vancouver, B.C. – For men, the journey of boyhood into manhood is an essential aspect of cultivating a strong and aligned sense of masculinity and is a key component to building communities of men who are not only living in purpose, but are also happy, fulfilled and living their highest potential. Without strong role models and mentors to guide this journey, men run the risk of remaining in a state of perpetual adolescence, which impacts their ability to relate to those around them and truly make a profound difference in the world.
On April 13th, Hootesuite will host the next ManTalks, titled ‘World Class Role Models, Fathers & Sons’, an event that highlights the correlation between having a role model and developing strong personal values, purpose and confidence to live life in alignment of these values. This event will feature four speakers who will share their unique challenges and breakthroughs in aligning with mentors who contributed to their development, and how becoming a father has heightened the importance of being a strong mentor for future generations.
“Role models often shape and define who we are when we grow up. These four speakers are the type of role model any man should aspire to be and their personal stories will not only inspire you, but show you how you can impact the lives of others” said Connor Beaton, ManTalks Founder and President.
- What: Hear from four leaders who aligned themselves with mentors, despite struggles and challenges, to further their personal development, and hear how fatherhood has instilled a responsibility to be a role model for future generations
- Who the speakers are:
- Andy Zaremba, Co-Founder of Float House Vancouver
- Dai Manuel, COO at Fitness Town Inc
- Horrasias Balabyekkubo, Author, Entrepreneur & Philanthropist
- Ricky Shetty, Owner of www.daddyblogger.com
- When: Monday, April 13th 2015 from 7PM-9:30PM (Doors open at 6:30PM)
- Where: Hootesuite HQ, 5 East 8th Ave, Vancouver, BC, V5T 1R6
- Price: Ranges from $25-30. Available from www.mantalks.ca
Get #SOCIALintheCITY with us at #ManTalks next Monday, April 13th 2015!
Share you SOCIAL experiences in the CITY with us – use the hashtag #SOCIALintheCITY in your post, and we’ll re-post!
Got an event to share? Send it our way to be featured in our Social Calendar! Email details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Social City Networking INC. – For all things SOCIAL in your CITY.
Social City Networking INC.: SOCIAL in the CITY 2015